This bodywork offers the athlete solutions for preventing pain and injury associated with the lack of flexibility.
“Ideal for anybody who practice any sport professionally or for hobby.”
- This bodywork offers the athlete or those who exercise, solutions for preventing pain and injury associated with the lack of flexibility.
- The purpose of the pre-event sports massage is to prepare the person for high-intensity activity.
- Prepares the athlete physically and psychologically, using the appropriated techniques.
- The most important of Sport Massage is to get the muscles loose without decreasing their psychological focus or causing significant physiological changes to their bodies.
- Improve cellular nutrition in the muscles.
- Improves circulation to tendons and ligaments.
- Post- event sport massage involves the application of therapeutic massage and stretching to assist an athlete’s performance and recovery from activity.
- This massage utilizes techniques to enhance circulation and calm muscles after activity.
- Different techniques can be applied depending of the significant muscles damage and soreness.
- Sport Massage can be performed 30 minutes or 24 hours after the event.